Saturday, November 18, 2006

:) Went for ATP for the past 3 days... and got $200 richer :D haha... achieved a marskman score.
Think its a much needed end of year bonus for me... Had been spending quite alot lately :S Last week went out for two events... cost me about a 100 bucks... okay lar... actually not really alot... but then... 100 out of my 450 pay is relatively big... haha... sian... had been thinking of ways to increase my income. Wanted to work but duno how to find job leh. My working hours must be very flexible one lor cos my weekend also not confirm free on both days, sometimes got weekend duty... and maybe I'll be going india for some time... so I think no one would want to employ me lar... Even giving tution is a problem lar. Cos now I got saturday RT that means I won't be able to teach during that time, and I think thats the peak period for tution lar cos people can go out in the afternoon. See lor... if got any lobang can intro me :) haha... in much need of $$$

No comments: