Saturday, June 13, 2009

Came back from reservist yesterday. Well, it wasn't as bad as what i thought it would be. Infact, i kind of miss it already. It was a period of time where you do not need to think too much. Instructions were given and you just follow it. Once things get done then its all free time. You get to chat with frens whom you have not contacted for more than a year. You get to meet some new frens too. So it really is a good break from the usual life.

Remember in the last entry i said that i do not feel like i'm having my holidays? Well i didn't feel that way for the past week that i'm in camp. But now when i'm back the feeling just comes back with it too. So much school related stuffs, its almost like school again. Perhaps i've joined too many activities. But anyway, i'm stopping soon le. I've joined quite enough activities and its time for me to concentrate on my studies.

So yar, even though i hate to admit this, but somewhere within me i am looking forward to my next ict.

No comments: