Sunday, July 23, 2006

Haiz... am supposed to be studying for my test tmr... but heck... dun feel like doing it... lol... Really not in the mood lor... very sian leh... its like going back to school life lor... going for lectures, sitting for exams. But this is the first time after many years that I can afford to not study for the exam... lol... For the past 2 years in JC I chiong all the way... studying for every exams... putting in effort in every single one of them. For now... I slack too long le.... dun want to chiong anymore. Just as long as I can get a pass then I happy liao :) Anyway... another reason is I dun like to study on weekends. The feeling is never there. The afternoon seems hotter then usual. Its just not condusive for studies. So now... I try to keep work and my private life seperated lar. I dun want to bring work home to do. I only have the weekends to myself. I dun want my work to take up all the time.

I shall share some thoughts about smoking. Recently, new regulations has been passed down to divide the smoking areas in public areas like coffee shops and hawker centers. I greatly support this regulation as I really dislike the smell of smoke. I think they should ban smoking totally... haha... but I guess its not possible to do it so fast. But I hope gradually and eventually it can be done.

But sometimes I understand that some smokers like those old people who spend their whole day in the coffee shops got nothing to do so they need some smoke to get high. Well I understand their situation. Being old and lonely... a cigarette is their best friend. So I have a suggestion that instead of seperating the locations between the smokers and non-smokers, we seperate the time. The old people usually hang out in the coffee shops in the afternoon at the off peak hours. So during that time, we allow smoking. but at the peak hours smoking should be banned. This way, we are protecting to second hand smoke from getting to our childern whom are usually in school or somewhere else except the coffee shops. As for the old people... they dun need to be protected from the health hazards lar. The are already so old, and do not have any much longer to live. Just let them enjoy the last few moments of their lives, no point asking them to go through the trouble of kicking the habit. Somemore, they die faster also good wad... solves the aging population of singapore... LOL... K lar.. I shall not be so mean.

Anyway... let me continue about somking in the SAF. I think we should ban smoking totally lor... Those people are like drug addicts. They smuggle in cigarettes, hide and smoke in toilet when permission is not given. Can anyone safetly tell me that the smokers in their platoon or company hasen't caused any trouble? Surely there are some people who are stupid enough to smoke in the toilet and get caught. Haiz... those are young people, and they are already so addicted to smoking.

K lar... nothing much liao... bye~

No comments: