Friday, June 15, 2007

Arlow.... Will take this little opportunity before I book in again to blog :)

Life in army has been quite bad recently... Lots of things happening. The cyclical war between my unit and cco regarding the medics has started all over again. We are the poor things that is sandwiched between the two very stubborn old man who refuses to give way to each other. So yar... the war rages on....

And I say its a cyclical war because every few months this problem will surface again. Evidence from the email fired by both parties showed that this matter dates more than 5 years ago in 2002. That is when I'm still studying in secondary 3 when both parties are already fighting about this matter. So yar.... I don't see a complete conclusion to this matter even after this war has blown over... After a while... someone will start this war all over again.

So while war rages over our heads... what we can do is only to try to aviod the debris that falls down. Some are large enough to kill.... Hope that this war will blow over without any casualties.

K lar... thats all that I want to say... I only hope that this war will be over soon and we can go back to our peaceful life till ORD. bye~

No comments: