Sunday, June 17, 2007

Its sunday again :) Another full week to go before I can get a break next week at the company retreat. Already had 3 consecutive full weeks without any events liao.... time is getting hard to pass... So yar... when this week is over... things will move fast and bring us to the month of july :D yay! Another month closer to ORD... haha... Really getting sick and tired of army liao...

Hmm... k lar... talk about other things.... dun want to waste time on army stuffs again.

Haha... recently got another project :D I was tasked to do a painting for wensi :D Haha..... Went down to bugis area yesterday to buy a canvas. 22" x 28" . Its cheaper compared to what I did the previous time. Last time I bought a piece of canvas without the frame and it already cost me like $30 somemore its un-stretch and un-primed. This one with everything done only cost like $16... But okay lar... there is a difference between the quality of the canvas. My last one was really thick and of high quality.

So yar... I've already started painting on it. Looks quite bad.. LOL... duno if I can do it or not... haha... Just did the clouds... it looks more like stones to me... haha... Will try to complete the picture and see how it goes lar... If really bad then I wun sell to him lor.. haha... throw face sia... But I really hope that it will turn out good lar... cos it will be a test of where my standard is. Haha... I got no official training. All self taught... Although I've went through lessons in sec school art classes... and perhaps last time my children drawing classes... or the more recent chinese painting class... I've only learned the basics.

Other than that this weekend feels great. Not as sian as the previous few. Haha.. somehow I feel more energetic and excited. Maybe its the thought that I'll be painting lar :D So yar... maybe I should paint more :) It makes me happy :D But then someone will need to adopt all my paintings... haha... no room in my house to store all of it :P

K lar... have a nice week ahead :) Hope to blog soon :D Bye~

No comments: