Thursday, December 20, 2007

Haiz... if i am just a little bit richer I wouldn't have to consider so much now and make myself so miserable. I have been trying very hard to build up the litbud business... and for everything that I try to do... I face a common problem... MONEY!!!! If I am rich... I do not have to worry so much....

For now... if I am going to act according to my plan... It would take up almost half of my savings... That is a huge investment... It wasn't easy for me to save up the amount... although the money isn't alot... but the effort that went into the savings is.....

Duno leh.... although I could easily earn back the amount after I ord... I just can't use the money now with ease of mind. Cos without it... my financial status is very vulnerable. If anything major happens and I need the cash... I would be doomed.

So I'm considering whether I should postpone it till when I am more financially stable. But hor... that would be another long wait.... I am considering whether I should just take the plunge and risk it all.... well not that exaggerated as "it all"... but yar... quite a substantial amount lar...

Actually... now considering it.... the probability of something wealth consuming happening during the vulnerable period is quite small... So I guess it would be quite safe to take the risk....

But then I just can't help but to worry lar.... Sian.... Like what I first said.... if I am just a bit richer.... I do not have to worry about such things.... I can just throw in the money and see if it work out... If not... it isn't too much of a loss for me....

Argh... duno lar... gonna take a few days to slowly consider it... dun want to rush into making a decision.... cost the price to pay is high for any mistake...

haha.... sian... tmr have to book in.... got work to do.... argh.... I want to ord!!!! cannot stand army life anymore.... Life is getting from bad to worst in there..... Hope I can successfully endure the next 2 months and get my ass out of there....

Bye~

No comments: