Monday, December 10, 2007

Its blogging time :) Just went for my dental FFI this morning, then the next 2 days also on off.... A timely break from camp life. Camp life is getting more and more unbearable. With ORD being so round the corner.... u can't help but to wish that it was tmr that you ORD.... The feeling is quite bad... its really like the saying... 'So near yet so far'....

Anyway.... going to start my driving lesson soon... Going down to BBDC to enrol in the course tmr. My initial plan was to wait till I get a student for my tuition before I start my course. Cos by doing so... I can channel the income from my tuition to pay for the lesson. But then... I realise that I do not have time anymore if I want to get my license before school starts. So yar... have to dip into my reserves to fund the course. I want to complete everything before school starts cos I duno how busy the start of uni will be... but at least I have one less thing to worry about.

And yar... think I haven't blogged about it... I've approached tuition agency to help me get students for tuition le... Now I have the time to do it le since I'm soon approaching ORD... my schedule is rather stable and free already. So yar... hope it wun take too long for my first student to come. Cos from what I heard... its the off peak season for the tuition industry... people are enjoying their holidays.... I might have to wait till the peak period which is after their march exams when the parents start to worry about their child's result before I can get any students. I hope it wun take that long... haha... cos I'm also starting to find another source of income already. My NS pay is going to stop soon... so I need to quickly find a tap to keep the water flowing :)

About the business that I've been struggling build... Haha... I think I'll be changing my approach to it.... I'll heed the advice from a book that I've read about how to start a business alone. The main idea is to "do what you do best and let others do the rest".... A brief explanation of the idea... Because you are only skilled in some aspect... when you try to cover everything on your own.... you are using more effort than others to complete the same task. So when you use more effort... the time you have left for the things that you do best will be lesser... so you become less productive. So yar... I've decided that I'll do what I do best... to just think of ideas and new designs. The rest I'll let others do the job... So yar... I'm in the process of contacting a friend to do my website and a manufacturer to do the products instead of making it with clay all by myself. Hope this approach will work :) Cos I've realised that it has been a long time since I've done any creative work... Guess my time and energy had been used inefficiently...

Hmm... thats about all ar... just wanna enjoy my break from camp life :) Bye~

No comments: