Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wah sian... I really have no time for my driving lessons. Looking at the current situation. I need to complete like 10 lessons during my recess week, then subsequently I need to do 2 lessons per week so that I can do the test before my membership with the school expires.

I'm seriously considering whether I should just renew my membership and spare myself the torture. Because having 10 lessons a week, while it is not very physically tiring. But I'm worried that I cannot learn as fast, and I'm not optimising the time spend in the lesson if I keep repeating the same mistakes. Other than that, the twice a week lesson during my school days is also another problem. I do not know if there will be projects that will need my attention. Somemore the final exams will be round the corner. And the worst of all... I might not pass at the first try, so in the end, I might still need to renew the membership afterall.

Argh... sian ar!!!!

No comments: