Thursday, October 02, 2008

Very worried about the Biz law test tomorrow. I really don't know how it will turn out. The format of the test is really different from what I have been doing for the past 10 years. In the past, all the exams have specific type of questions that you can prepare yourself for. Take for example, stats, which I'm also having test tomorrow. I'm not that worried about stats because I know what are the types of question that will have a chance of coming out and I can prepare for it by practicing. Or maybe if you want a closer comparison. For economic essays, you also kind of know what types of questions will come out and you can just structure your arguments to it. But Biz law is quite different. You are given a case, and you have to scrutinize the case for details that you can use to fight the case. I'm not used to this kind of exam format and I hope I don't screw it up.

Oh.. I just thought of a apt explanation for my feeling. For stats... I know what I don't know and can work on it. But for biz law, I don't know what I don't know... so how am I going to work on it? Furthermore, there hasn't been any class assignment that I can hand in for my prof to grade. So all these while, I'm just looking at other people's presentation and have no idea how many marks can my answers garner.

Oh... anyway... I just realise that my biz law test is only 15% -.- Which is kind of little considering that class participation mark has the same percentage. So yar... at this if I screw up this time, it won't be that bad. And I think my class part marks won't be that bad. Haha... considering that out of all my modules. I speak up most during biz law. So I just hope that my prof can remember my face and award the marks accordingly. Haha...

Argh... then still got the stupid comms assignment. A one page letter will cost me 20% of my module grade. Thats like woah!!! One letter only leh only a maximum one PAGE and it cost 20%!!! Thats a huge percentage on such a little assignment lar. Really worried.

K lar... all will be well after tomorrow :) Tomorrow night I going for MIC movie night :D So can chill out after one long day of 2 test :) K lar.. see ya~

No comments: