Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dame du lan now. All the shit start choking up the work flow. First there is this MPW that requires me to find 2 managers to do a series of 3 survey. Its already hard trying to get people to take part in 3 survey and they still want to set so many requirements. First one of them needs to be a manager and then the other one has to be a manager's manager. Then the company has to have more than 100 employees. How am I going to find such a person who is willing to take part in this kind of stupid survey, not only one, but 3 times. They think everyone has parents working in big companies ar...

Other than that still got this idiotic bondue. Fuck up piece of shit. Damn du lan now. I have to cancel my family dinner because of some stupid clubbing event. Now I kind of regret joining bondue. I don't really care about the position. Who cares about a IT director? Its just a person who do all the shit. Make all the emailers. The reason I've joined is because I love to design. They came to me saying that they need the skill and asked me to join them. I thought why not? Because, first I get to design some stuffs. Whether I receive any rewards doesn't matter. As long as my design can get displayed tru their posters and emailers I'm contented. And secondly, I thought I can share my skill and maybe do something for the school or the students. Thats why I joined. But now that they make me do all these kind of shit. I'm really wondering whether I should quit.

Argh... damn pissed off now. I hope that I can get the MPW shit cleared by tomorrow. The Bondue one, actually I don't care that much. I'll do what I can until the point where I really get pissed off, I'll just quit. Bye~

No comments: