Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Just finished the 3rd day of school. Feeling tired... seemed to have done alot in the past 2 days. So now, I felt quit weird that I actually have spare time to watch drama. Haha... I like keep telling myself that shouldn't I be doing something related to studies now. Shouldn't I be reading some text or practising some questions? Haha... Think I'm over stressing myself -.- Should relax abit. The one lesson per day timetable is still going well. But somehow I still kind of prefer the 2 days week time table I had last term. Although its really tiring. But the pain is short. I finish my lesson on tuesday and have the rest of the week to myself. But now... I still need to go to school everyday.

Haiz... life goes on... have to take it easy :) Have fun~ Oh... by the way... my Muggerland pillar won the most popular pillar award! Haha... too bad I had lesson and couldn't be around to witness the event.

K lar... shall stop here.... see ya~

No comments: