Sunday, April 02, 2006

another week has passed.... now just 10 more weeks left :D Yay! Life was still managable... did countless of push-ups.... nothing much happened this week... did the usual things.... time passed by easily this week.... perhaps cos its only like 4 days in camp.... compared to the initial 14 days of the confinement week....

As time passes by... people make friends... and some make enemies... People start to realise the true character of others.... There was few incident that really make me feel disgusted at the character of some people.... Its very obvious that the person is being very 'wayang' (likes to act very enthu in front of the commander) In front of the commanders they like act very helpful... sometime people slower abit they would help... but back in the bunk they dun even help their own section mates, their section mates have to come over to my section to seek help....

But luckily my section is still fine :) We don't have such people around. Although there is this 1 guy in my bunk that my whole section don't really like. But still, its considered a small problem compared to those people mentioned above. Its just that he's too reliant on others to help him do things and he gives up easily. Take for example... the tying of the rope to the tent pins. I showed him how to tie one already... then without even trying. He pushed all the rest to me and asked me to tie for him.... Another incident was the tying of shoe laces. He asked my friend to tie for him time after time and dosen't make an effort to learn.

Anyway... we still have 10 more weeks to go... so we shall see..... haha...

I haven't been really enjoying this bookout... cos I was down with fever... The peak temperature was 39.5 .... I booked out on friday morning... spent the afternoon sleeping... wake up for dinner and TV then go back to sleep again... the next morning went for interview... after that spent the whole afternoon sleeping again.... Then at night watched some TV and went back to sleep again... Then it sunday already... and I have to go back to tekong soon.... I'm feeling better now... the fever has subsided.... now I have a running nose and a cough....

Lets talk about the interview. I woke up the morning with my fever at the peak of 39.5 .... but still I went for the interview.... I felt like I was almost dying during the MRT ride.... There was one point of time when there is this sudden outburst of sweat.... My whole body suddenly started to sweat alot.... I was feeling very terrible then.... I almost felt like alighting and taking a cab home.... but then after a while... the sweat started to dry up and my fever went down. I felt cool... I guess its my body trying to emergency cooldown my body... After that all was well.. I was feeling more alert already. But then I'm still not in the top condition to go for an interview.

The interview was so so lar.... I dun think I did well... but also not bad either. The interview was a 8 interviewee to 2 professors discussion style. So... I realised that some people are really smoking their way tru... haha... they actually know nothing but act like they know :P There is this discussion about GM and Ford vs the other japanese car companies. Then this girl was like keep saying how good GM and Ford is, how is it uncomparable to the japanese companies... but the professor say that they are facing bankruptcy.... The girl was stunned... lol... Its hilarious to see the expression on her face... haha... then she started to talk cock again to weave another story to get herself out of the shit... lol....

Then there is this other one... The prof was like saying that in business u also need knowledge of some other things as well... Business is not a standalone thing... you could be doing business dealing with engineering stuffs, medical stuffs or many others... Then somehow it leads to the question of the choice of university. Then there is this girl that answered without thinking... yar she agree with the prof.... so she say NUS is a better choice as we get to mingle with students from other faculty.... Then I asked her a question.... Then why are we all here for the interview? Why don't we all go NUS? lol.... She was also stunned... and the prof also started laughing... haha... Some people really nv take time to think before they talk....

After that was essay writing... Wrote a crappy piece of essay.... The question given was... "Tell a friend about your favourite film" ..... After 4 months of not writing any essay.... and given such a question... Its already a great feat to be able to produce something... haha....

So yar.... lets just pray that I can make it ba.... :) Thats all for this week... see ya in another weeks time :) Bye~

No comments: