Saturday, April 15, 2006

haiz... so sian ar!!! Really hate army life.... The only thing that kept me going on is that I keep telling myself. No matter what happens, no matter how hard or how sian it is... time still passes by.... and soon it will all be over. Even if you get tekan... get punished.... time will not stop.... with every breath you take, it takes you seconds closer to the day everything ends. And this is how I pass everyday... clinging on to the thought that time will never pause.

This may be the last weekend that I can relax myself. After this.... everything will be very packed.... when I go back, I'll be having range for the week, then I book out for a short weekend then have to go back again... but that stay would be long cos it will be the confinement week before the field camp. So I wun be able to book out until 2 weeks later.... but that book out won't be enjoyable as well, cos once I go back. I'll have my sit test.... and its another 3 days of torture.... then.... haiz.... 1 month will pass just like that... and its just another month to go before my POP....

Haiz... oh well... I can't escape it... so.... just have to tell myself... time never stops. The 6th of june is my POP date. It will not change....

K lar... dun talk about army things liao...

Anyway... went for a little family gathering last week and saw my cousin. She told me that mdm lee know about my results :D HAha.... hmm... I think if I have a chance to go back to yj I'll go pay her a visit... haha... but duno when will it be... maybe 2 years later :S haha....

Nothing much liao.... very sian now... haiz... tonight is the last night I'll be sleeping at home before another week later.... I really miss sleeping at home... the kind of feeling is very different. When you wake up in the morning. The monent you open your eyes. You don't see the coldness of the bunk. You feel warm... you know this is your home, your room....

Haiz... I really hate army life...........

No comments: