Monday, August 28, 2006

Its monday night, and why am I here? haha... got a day off due to the army half marathon. It wasn't really a day off lar... since it ate one of my weekend, so its perfectly right to return one to me.

Anyway... I didn't take part in the running. I was doing the sai kang ( shit work) for them. We had to move the safety barriers to close a lane for the runners... And you know how much barriers we had to move or not? We take like around 4 hours to move them in place tru the night. And then take also as much time to pack them all up after the event... Now I got this phobia seeing those safety barriers... I kept imagning and wishing that I got the mutant power of Jean Grey... lol... I can just concentrate and move all the barriers in place.

Some of my platoon mates are also being dragged there to do other forms of sai kang, like medical cover and water point marshal. Its a pretty funny feeling to think that after we all got seperated after POP. we are all together and still working under the same night sky at singapore's southern area.
Althought they got the slacker job lar... can sleep at night... I have to move all the barriers throughout the night lor... sian....

Spending 1 night together with a section... well... they all seems to be quite nice people lar... hope I will be able to fit in well after I got posted to the company :)

Went to the library to borrow some books. Needed something to kill time in camp, Had been considering to get myself a PSP or nitendo DS... I think its a pretty good investment for the rest of my 1.5 years in camp. But I'll still wait a while lar... wait till I settle down in the company first :)

K lar... nothing much for now... bye :) This week shouldm'y be too hard to pass, afterall monday is already gone, 4 more days to my book out night :) Actually now considered not bad already. Cos is monday book in for the next 2 weeks, so now I have 3 night to spend at home :)

No comments: