Sunday, September 03, 2006

Yet another week has passed. It has been quite a nice week. The medical center got a little bit busier with platoons of people coming for FFI and a whole platoon of people reporting sick after a route march... There arn't any big cases except for a asthma case, which is a good thing lar... haha... firstly no one gets hurt, and we also can slack :P

I've begin to settle down in there. I dun mind passing the remaining 1/5 years of my ns life just like that lar... but then, things are going to change a little. I'm going to move over to company line in another week's time. There I might have to live a platoon life again. Right now, I'm so free.... Me, together with another 2 medics come and go as we wish. We no need to march, just walk here and there. OTOT go eat... Everything we decide for ourselves. Freedom is one rare thing that you would have in the army. But then... this freedom may not be lasting. I just hope that not too much of it would be taken away after I go to company line.

ANyway... nothing much lar... been rotting for the weekend. Think I really no life sia.... kept wanting to find something to do. But just couldn't find any...

K lar...thats all for now... bye~

No comments: