Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another sunday night... Duno how many blog entries I've opened using that opening... oh well... its really another sunday night... haha...

Anyway.... feeling quite sian now... haiz... luckily tues is a holiday~ so yar... somehow it makes the week shorter... May is finally round the corner... Still counting down till ORD... Many people are going off in june... I can't wait for them to go.... Because when they are gone... it will be my turn soon.... actually not soon... but then.. well... its still coming closer....

June also means another batch of intake... friends who are the same age as me and took the poly route.... Its time for them to serve the 2 years of national service... haha... Haiz... I've already gone through so much and got so far in the journey... but they are just going to start... Wish them good luck... lol...

Think I'm going into depression soon... haven't been feeling well lately.... There seems to be alot of things bothering me.... My mind is heavy.... packed and loaded.... as if its gonna burst anytime.... Argh... it seems like I haven't feel happiness in quite a long while... This cannot go on.... something has to be done....

K lar... duno what to type anymore.... the feeling is just fuck up.... bye....

No comments: