Sunday, April 22, 2007

Haiz.... sian ar.... sunday night again.... the night before book in... Its about time to sleep now... but I just don't want to.... I dread going back to camp... I hate it.... There are far too much shit in camp.... I need a long break.... really need it.... NS is sucking all the life out of me... I've been feeling lethargic... tired.... and lost interest in a lot of things... I've lost the drive to work.... I'm just living each day finding places to slack and wait for the day to end..... I duno how long I can last like that.... I'm really tired of this kind of life.... Everyday I've been thinking of how life would be after I ORD... the things that I'll do during my studies....

That will come... yes.... but in another 10 months time... Actually.... its no come to think of it... its not that far away.... Its lest than a year.... Time will certainly pass... I only beg for it to pass faster....

K lar... dun want to dwell so much on this matter.... time will pass.... I'll just have to wait for mine :)


Hmm... recently nothing much happen lar... Weekends are slowly going back to what it used to be.... boring.... The starting of the year was great... weekends are packed with appointments... Its busy... but time pass faster.... not only for the weekend... but for the weekdays as well...

Oh well... I duno lar... Life is kind of in the mess now.... I also not in the mood for my business.... because of all these stress.... I've been unable to get any inspiration for my works...

ARHH!!!!!!!!!!!! bye........

No comments: