Sunday, July 01, 2007

HAiz... a super short weekend.... just booked out in the morning and have to book in tonite liao... sian.... stupid parade tmr lar... wanted to take off tmr to recreate my weekend lost due to duty... but because of the parade I can't take.... Then the rest of the days in camp take liao also not worth it.... so yar... in the end still have to endure and bear with it till the end of the week lor....

Been having some thoughts again lately.... thinking about my life... the way I live my life.... wad I've been missing out.... Hmm.... then I realised that although I've been grumbling about the things that I do not have.... but when the opportunity present itself to me... I do not dare to grab it. Haiz.... duno wads wrong with me... I wanted some things so much... but then I just dun dare to take it. I'm sort of afraid to step out of my little circle of comfort.

K lar... going for dinner liao... bye~ :)

No comments: