Sunday, July 22, 2007

Haiz... having a headache now... kept thinking about work.... At this rate that I'm going I think my brain gonna collapse soon. Must do something about it... Think I shall limit myself to only 1 hour of brainstorming everyday. At the other time of the day. I must block out all thoughts of work. Haha... hmm... think thats a good idea... lol... must implement it.

Anyway... think I've been giving myself too much stress... but can't help it leh... I see a lot of people being successful in their business at a young age. Why can't I be the same? .... sian....

K lar... other than that also got another thing that is bothering me... not very convenient to write it out here... but... think I've decided.... I should stop that thing... its for my own good :)

Nothing much liao lar... going bk in tmr... sian... supposed to be a off... but got a cover tmr... so have to postpone the off... sian... bye~

No comments: