Saturday, October 13, 2007

This time tomorrow I would be on the way to the airport already. Another episode in my army life is going to unfold soon. What I'm feeling now is a mix of anticipation, anxiousness, worries and a little bit of fear. Although its gonna be a great experience ahead, but I just can't keep out the negative feelings. Perhaps its just me who worries too much. I can adapt to changes, but I dislike changes. Every time during the eve of the change I would feel uneasy... I don't like the feeling of uncertainty. Although I may not micro manage my life which leaves it open to a little uncertainty, I do macro manage it. Therefore the uncertainty I have is still contained and under control.

Argh... not really in the mood to blog now... hope to share the fun experience I have when I come back :) See ya~

No comments: