Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Woho~ Back from taiwan! Haha... Really miss that place. Dun feel like coming back. Had a really great time there, especially during the R&R time.

The training period was tough, although initially it felt quite cool as the weather was nice and everything was new and fresh. But then as time goes by, the initial excitement fades and life gets harder. Perhaps it's just me that is not accustomed to being outfield for a long period of time. Since after BMT, there were only a few long outfield that I had. So yar... this 2 weeks of continuous outfield is really quite tough for me. Halfway through it I already almost cannot take it already. The late night training.... sleeping in a cramp space behind the rover. There were some occasions that I thought to myself, why am I torturing myself to volunteer for this trip. It was then that I realised that its not that easy doing work here. haha... cos from what I've heard from the other guys who went and came back, its all the good stuff about the fun they had there. So I never thought that it would be this tough.

But when all the training is over, we had a really good time. It makes all the hardship that I've been through all worth it. The food, the people, and the weather all makes me want to go back again. There is no problem with communication or getting around. It was also great fun with filbert and dong around... haha... the jokes we had... and the channel 15 that we watched till 3am in the morning are all unforgettable memories that we shared.

Really looking forward to my ORD trip back to taiwan with dong and alan... too bad filbert can't go cos he haven't ord! LOL... haha... k lar... ur turn will come soon.

Talking about ORD... WOHO!!!! Its really near liao :D Those enlisted one batch before me already ORDed... so the next in line is me liao :D:D:D:D Haha.. can't wait for the day to come.

After 3 weeks of packed and exciting lifestyle, a sudden changed in it for the past few days has left me feeling quite lost. Cos its like for the past 3 weeks, everyday is busy and packed with activities, now that I am back to my usual lifestyle of having no specific events in a day... I feel kind of lost. Not only that, its back to the same environment that I've seen for like the past 20 years of my life... So there's only 1 word to describe it... sian...

Another thing has also been bothering me for the past days. Its a work that I've delayed for some time. I can't do anything about it since I won't be going back camp for the next week... but then I can't stop worrying about it. This sense of responsibility for my work is killing me. I duno how some people can just be so irresponsible and not worry about their work.... I've tried to sometimes be irresponsible too... but my guilt is killing me. I am really very tired from trying to be a good and responsible person. It takes lots of hardwork and commitment. But then I can't help but to feel guilty. Haiz... really duno what to do sia. Help me! Please brainwash me to think that its okay to be irresponsible sometimes.

Argh... K lar.. nothing much liao... I'll be uploading the photos on the trip once I finish collecting the photos from dong and filbert's camera. Bye~

No comments: