Thursday, November 08, 2007

Another rather sian day... still being bothered about work and not returning to camp. Haha... staying away from camp for such a long period of time makes me feel uneasy. Can't help but to worry. Duno what I'm worried about.... its not as if my unit can't function without me. HAha.... perhaps its the thought that I will still have to return one day that is bothering me. If I've already ORDed.... I wouldn't have to care... Think its because I know that I'll one day need to go back to pick up the shit I left behind... and in my absence... the shit might duplicate itself into a gigantic pile that would fall and crush on me upon my return.

Argh... heck care lar... I'll just have to make myself think that its alright to behave fuck up once in a while... and its alright to have that big pile of shit crushing on me. I wouldn't die from that.... ( hope so ) ... haha.... k lar... its not that I dun want to go back and clear the shit. Its just that I've no chance to do it... I promise that I will do it the first thing I get back okay... so please wait for me and remain as a small little pile k? ... I'll be very thankful for that.

K lar... hope that the next few days will be busier and I'll occupy my mind with other things. And soon I'll be back to clear the shit... must wait for me okay! haha....

Hmm... wonder if u watch the TV drama showing at 7pm on channel 8.... If u have... then u should know Fang Wen... JianYi new girlfriend.... Woho~ I totally love wat she did in today's episode. Steady sia... haha.... For those who didn't catch the show... I give u a very brief introduction.

FangWen is JianYi girlfriend, but JianYi was already married before and have a child (FangWen didn't know that at first)... but they broke up and his wife ran away many years ago.... so FangWen is a new girl he's dating after his wife left with the son. Then suddenly one day the wife came back with the son and want to get back together.

So yar... when fangwen knew about it... what she did really earn my admiration. HAha... Instead of like breaking up with JianYi... she said.... Lets not get married now... but lets also not break up... I'll give you time to settle things... Wah... Perhaps you won't get the feeling from reading my text... but... if u have watched it... the scene is very beautiful and touching....

How nice to have a girlfriend like her who is so understanding.... like normal girls would just get angry and make a big fuss without giving you a chance to explain... Yet she is so calm and understanding.... This is a beauty beyond her looks... Haha... she is already pretty already... but her response to the problem made her even more beautiful....

:D Hope my future girlfriend and wife will be like that too.... :)


K lar... thats all for today... bye~

No comments: