Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wee~ Just came back from hong kong... HAha... although it was a fun trip but I can't help but to feel abit sad... My longest stunt ended liao... LOL... now in another few hours time I'll have to book in to camp. One whole month out of camp... and now I have to go back and face reality... to continue the super sian camp life.... Haiz....

K lar... must look on the bright side..... Only few more months to ORD :D:D:D haha... can't wait for that man... But sian... this week also long week cos got duty on sat... Just came back only leh... like that stunt me....

Wun be blogging about the hong kong trip yet lar... not in the mood... haha... the mood all drowned by the thought of having to book in later. Next time ba.... But just wanna say that I've accomplished my two aims in hong kong.... Yes~ I did the Bungee Jump!!! haha.... Will tell u more about it the next time I blog... See ya~

No comments: