Sunday, January 20, 2008

Its time to lament on the pains of booking in again... haiz... after 1 week of being attached out and enjoying life.... its hard to tune myself back to camp... Well... in another 2 weeks time... everything will end... I will be able to start clearing my off and leave all the way till the week of my ORD day...

2 weeks... not a very long time.... by the next time I book out... there will only be one last week left.... But then.... I just can't help but to wish for it to come sooner.... Although it just 2 short little weeks... there are many things happening.... I still have to wake up for 5BX... go for run everyday... and Rt at night.... ARgh... why can't they just let me off...

K lar... enough of the complains... Just hope that this week will pass fast...

Haiz... no mood to blog about other stuffs liao... haha... think those reading my blog... ( if there is any :S haha ) are already bored to death... after reading entries after entries about me complaining... haha... Hmm... hope after ORD life will be better and I'll write more interesting stuffs :) Bye~

No comments: