Monday, February 11, 2008

Haiz... sibeh sian.... Haha.... I think every time I bother to blog its because I want to let out all my complains and fustration... HAha... I think negative events are more of a motivation for me to blog than positive events.... Whenever something bad happens... I'll take the effort to pour all the frustration out in my blog.... But when good things happen... I'll just be happy and lazy to blog... haha... so maybe when u read my blog its all about the lousy stuffs in my life...

Like now... I'm gonna complain and lament again~ lol... sian leh... got called back for IPPT.... Argh... can't take my off in peace... Guess its gonna continue until the day I finally ORD.... 1 more month to go!!! Argh... Its gonna be a very long month it this keeps happening.... There is soc this thursday... I hope I wun be called back... if they really do so... I have to be prepared to the worst liao.... I only agree to come back this once ar... anymore than that I will do stunt liao....

Haiz... although I know that its their job to screw us... and our job to evade... but then... I just can't help to feel that they are all fuck up... although everyone is just doing their job...

Really cannot take army life anymore.... Haiz... just have to wait for this very long month to pass....

Sian... spoil my mood for the whole day....

CCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: