Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feeling damn pissed off now... Can't even ORD in peace... KNN... CCB.... Really...

All because of one person's decision it makes life difficult for so many others... Words can't describe how much I hate him... Its like even torturing him with the world's most deadly torturing technique won't appease my hatred for him.

I think its only in such a organisation like the army that such people can exist and survive. Nobody under him likes him... but he is still able to promote cos the top like him. And the bottom have no means to complain to the top that he sux. Actually this situation may still happen in the other workplace. Whats different is this.

Outside the army... if you are not happy... you can quit... so even if the top likes him... with no one at the bottom to support him.. he won't be able to continue to succeed. But in the army... we can't quit.... we can only suck thumb and follow... so these people dun care... once they get on top of you. They can step on you and make your life suffer, and you have no means to retaliate.

Anyway... there isn't much impact lar... its already the last week for me... that few days is nothing to me.... what is supposed to come will come... Maybe the reason that I feel so angry was because I got quite a shock when the news was broken to me. I had always thought that I will be able to go... so when I was told about it... I just couldn't accept it...

K lar... I had my fair 2 years share of such shit... Its over and done with already... no need to face such person anymore. Coming friday... Total Freedom....

No comments: