Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Muahaha... has been quite some time since I last blogged. Having quite a good time out of camp. Haha... Clearing my leave and off...

Well.. next week ORD LOH!!!!!!! haha... I supposed you can tell from the background of my blog how happy I am to be so close to getting out of the army. HAaha.... I thought its about time for my to change the arm looking background to a more livelier one since I am also moving away from army life liao...

As I leave my army life behind... I enter the civilian life... and the problem of deriving income. For the past 2 years I have been happily slacking and getting allowance from SAF... now that the well is almost dry.... I have to dig another one soon.

I have been digging for the past weeks but all effort are futile... Haha... can't get a good paying job. Still got 1 week to go before I ord... have to find a job quick... If really worst come to worst... no choice but to take even the lowest paying job.

Well.. even if I can't get a job.. I wun starve to death as yet... cos I found a little stream that can supply me with crystal clear water. Although little... its good enough to sustain life. Haha... I'm teaching tuition now... A primary 4 kid... Haha... he's a smart kid lar... the problem is he dun take his time to think.... He just see the question and quickly want to solve it so he jump into conclusion very quickly. So yar... I have a hard time trying to make him slow down and pay more attention to the question and not just anyhow answer...

He just finished his exams today... Hope he will make some improvement... I dun wan my stream so dry up so fast ar... haha...

Other than that... litbud.com is also making good progress :D Some of you might have already seen the sample product that I have for it already... Haha... well... I won't upload any pictures yet. I will try to get everything settled then I will put it up on the website. Everything will take another 1 month or so ba... So yar... watch out for it :D

Tonight going back camp... doing clearance tomorrow... haha... if I can finished everything by tomorrow... then next week I dun have to go back anymore other than getting back my pink IC... haha....

So yar.... Will blog more about my ORD feeling after I have ORDed ba... haha...

See YA~

No comments: