Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello... Been some time since I last blogged. Well... life has more or less stabilized for the past weeks. Although at one point it almost took another change. Haha...

Well... I was first told they would extend my contract for another one month only then I had to leave liao. But recently.. they said they might extend it for another few months. :D Haha... So happy. Cos if they do not extend it anymore... it means that I have to job hunt again. Other than the inconvenience. I might not be able to find another job as nice as this. I really don't mind to continue working there.

I have adapted to working at the place already. It was tough for the first few weeks as there were a lot of things that I do not know. Then I had to spend a lot of effort to go through all the work. But now... I am very comfortable with my job scope. I began to understand the work flow and I no longer had any problems handling it. I even can do the work in a short time and get to slack around when I'm done with it. Colleagues are also nice people... and best of all... my boss is nice. Haha... He could happily make me his god son... haha... So I pray hard that I can continue working there till school starts.

Recently I also start to have more worries about my business.... Its kind of picking up its pace liao. The goods are coming in... and there are alot of things to handle. Its no longer like last time where I could take my time to do things. Things are gaining momentum and I hope this momentum will continue... but... by that... it would also mean that I got more work to do. Haha... Now I'm waiting for the goods to arrive safely in my hand before I take a break and consider the next step to take. Wish me luck :)

My tuition kid is also another headache... Haha... Really duno wad to do with him. Its not that he is stupid leh... he is actually very clever. But that when he does questions. he is very impulsive. He dosen't take time to understand the question before answering it. So he will just anyhow pluck the numbers and randomly use them. Haiz... coming lessons I'm not going to joke with him anymore. He better get good grades for this coming exams....

I can't wait to start school. Can't wait to go back to the time where I only need to worry about exams. To the time where I have my free time to do whatever I want. My working life now isn't hard. But there arn't many personal time left for me. Everyday I wake up... I go to my office... and get stuck there for the rest of the day. Then after work.. I eat my dinner and have a few minutes of personal time to walk around lot 1... after which I need to go give tuition... and by the time everything ends and I reach home. I'm already tired and need to sleep le..... So yar... I wan to start school soon....

K lar... thats about all for now... bye bye~

No comments: