Sunday, March 30, 2008

First of all... to start of this entry... I shall share with you guys a picture :D Haha.. long time since I shared pictures with you guys le.



Muahaha... Was walking around IKEA after dinner with my family just now and saw this cage full of orange crab soft toy! Haha... They look kind of cute all packed into one cage. Then... I had a wonderful inspiration.. haha... and I decided to position a few of them into something interesting. And tada~ I got this... LOL...

I didn't seperate them after I took the picture... Haha... wonder if anyone will notice these little crabs in such scandalous position... Haha...

Oh well... Tmr have to go work again... Sibeh sian... Same feeling as in army... haha... now abit worried leh... next time if I really go out and work... will it be the same as what I am doing now or nt... Duno is it just this company or wad... I think I am not very suited for office work leh... I can't stand the office environment. Like u stay in ur cubicle and work and work... Duno leh... its quite a different experience from the previous sales job I have. Haiz... will see how as time goes by ba...

Tmr start of another busy week. Actually time passes very fast when you are so busy everyday. Like for last week... it was really fast. Duno lar... dun wan to dwell too much on such topics... since will still have to report for work tmr... why do face if with a open mind and hope that things will turn out better :)

See ya~ and hope you enjoyed the picture :D Haha...

No comments: