Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Yay... mid terms finally over. But still have to worry about the result. :S I think my stats quite bad. Biz law is still okay. So yar... pray hard that it will be fine.

Having my mid term break now. Not really a break as everyday is still packed with activities. For the past 3 days I had been helping out at a old folks home as part of my LTB project. Then I've also tried to chiong for my driving test. I only realised today that I can no longer cancel and rebook a test date without forfeiting the payment. This new policy started just this month, October. So yar... that leave me with no choice to try to chiong for my current test date. Cos no matter whether I pass or fail, the money will be gone.

I'm having 2 lessons tomorrow. Quite sian... cos I have to space out the 2 lessons and inbetween I got nothing to do. Guess I'll bring some work and my laptop for Mcdonalds and camp there. :S

Oh well... must really enjoy this term break before school starts. I'm so lucky to have all my mid terms before the break. I see friends who have it after the break all still so worried about the exams. K lar... all the best to everyone. :) See ya~

No comments: