Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Haiz... feeling rather demoralised now. Just went for my second driving session for today. Didn't perform very well. It was raining heavily and I was not accustomed to it. The rain made my visibility drop by half, and then its sound masked the sound of my engine. So my judgement of everything is off. I can't see the poles when doing parking, I can't change my gear appropriately. Everything is just screwed up. Somemore, I took a nap in the afternoon, so my mind wasn't in the correct state as well... Haiz...

The session in the morning went well. I was alert and could react effectively. The sun was bright and the weather was warm. So the whole session went on quite well. I thought I finally can have confidence to pass the test. But haiz... the afternoon session drowned all my hopes.

Oh well... I still have another session tomorrow morning. Hope I can do better then.

Anyway... it seems that I haven't been blogging for quite some time. The early few weeks was because I got too much school work to prepare. So yar, I didn't have time. But starting last week. Everything was cleared. But I was just lazy to blog. Haha... so yar.... drag until today.

I've cleared most of my work already. So now just need to prepare for the exams. But the thing is that I am not really in the exam mode yet. :S I study abit here and there, and then very soon be distracted to do other things. While it is still okay for this week. I'm not going to let it happen next week. Next week I'm really going into mugging mode liao. Have to catch up and grab back all my As. Although must of it is gone, but I still must try to grab as much as I can.

Why do I say much of it is gone? Because, I haven't been putting in my best for all my other assignments. So now, its very hard to catch up as the major part of my grade is already decided. Now what I can do it just to try as best as I could to grab as much as possible. I came to the realisation of how important my GPA for the first few sems are. So now... my term 1 is gone already. What I can do is to work harder for the next coming sems.

K lar, see if I got time then I blog again. See ya~

No comments: