Sunday, November 23, 2008

Muahaha... tmr is my exam and I am still here blogging :X

Sibeh sian... dun feel like studying. No mood liao. Can no longer study like how I did for A lvls. :S
Haha... but someone say its okay not to study like that. A lvls is 2 years once, this one is half a year once leh. If study like that will die. Haha...

:S Aiya, I finish my preparation for the exam already. All I can do now is keep practising and practising. But then. Not in the mood to practise lar. Heck care. Will see how the result turn out ba. This time round the feeling is kind of different. For A lvls I can say that I was really confident that I will do well. Cos there was a lot of preparation work involved. I did like countless past year paper before the exam. But this time round, I only did like 2 past year paper. The older ones are not very relevant. So... I'm like so under prepared :S

Argh... not matter wad I hope to get this over and done with soon. :D

No comments: