Thursday, March 11, 2010

Haiz... Damn sian now.  Went for my internship interview this morning. Didn't go as well as i thought i could have done. Am very worried now. The interviewer shows both positive and negative signs. So i dun realy know how they feel. I really wanted this internship. Especially after they told me what i'll be doing. The reason why this internship is 6 months is because I'll be learning almost all the operations function in the company. From freight to distribution. So it'll be a very very good exposure to what i will be or hope to do in future. I'll be a first hand experience even before i graduate. So despite all the negative side of this job like the 1hr 45mins travelling time and the 6 months period, i am still willing to endure to experience the job. So i really pray very hard that i'll get the job. I've been lucky all my life. Not in terms of winning lottery or lucky draws. But my life has always been smooth sailing. I almost always get what i want if i really put effort into it. I also meet good people who appreciate who i am. So this time round i really hope that luck will be on my side once more. Argh... Please please let me get my internship!!!!   

No comments: