Sunday, May 23, 2010

Had a wonderful b'day celebration with my friends yesterday. Am very grateful to have met this bunch of friends. Cherish the friendship alot. Really want to thank them again.

Feeling the dread of work.... it feels as though its the eve of booking in again. Same dread, same looking forward to the end of the week, same counting down till everything is over.

I wonder what could cause this dread. The impending shit falling tomorrow? The fear of screwing up? I am starting to hate this job. It is just not me to do this job. It is against even the basic fundamental nature of myself. I have a kind, peace loving nature, however this job requires me to be fierce. Well, if there is reasonable grounds for me to do it, then I don't mind. However, somethings it is my company's own fault and then I am asked to go and fault or bother other people about it. This is the part that I hate most. I am being stuck in the middle of my company and the other. I actually sympathize with the other company that I am supposed to find fault with.

I am thankful that I got the 3 months internship rather than the 6 months one. Otherwise I don't know how I am going to survive it. Luckily I didn't manage to defer my reservist. So that means that I have a 2 week break in the middle. and when I come back. Its only 2-3 weeks more to go. So yar... I'm really looking forward to my reservist now. I really need to get out of this job.

No comments: