Monday, April 19, 2004

I shall start off today's post with my horoscope for the week. I says that I will have a busy week, but I will have the energy to deal with it and my friends will help me too. It also warn me that I will make mistakes.

Hmm.... today is only monday and everything except for the energetic part came true. The energetic part is wrong as I caught a mild flu and is feeling very very tired now. Then about the busy week, haiz... it is really busy. Just rush through so many tutorials during the weekends and more to come. There is also a test this week.... Haiz.. busy busy busy. Then about the mistakes, haiz... first day of the week make mistake liao.
Cos we got econs lecture on sat mah... then because we receive no official announcement. We thought dun have mah. Then on the way home got people say got, then we went lor. Then I as a chairman have to inform the class about it mah. But hor I duno what got into my mind, I didn't inform one of my classmate. In the end he never turn up... Haiz... feel so guilty.... Haiz... but I told myself people make mistakes and we learn from them, so I realise my mistake and I will not do it again. Just hope that everyone will forgve me and give me another chance. You know, I'm still at a learning stage. This is my very first leadership role throughout my entire life. So I want to say sorry to my class if I ever make any mistakes. Please forgive me, I will do my best to serve you all better :)

No comments: