Sunday, April 25, 2004

Yo! Let me start of this post again with this week's horoscope. My horoscope says that, I will daydream a lot this week. Then ask me to drown myself with work so that I won't have time to daydream, so I won't be wasting time. Lucky object: Lighter.
Whahaha..... Haiz... daydreaming ar... hmm.... dun think so lar, should be quite occupied during obs.... Haha... if really start to daydream, then must try to control myself lor. And about the lucky object :) I will have to bring a lighter to obs so dun need to worry :D
Haiz.... tonight is the last time I will be posting here liao, tmr will be my obs. I will have to wait till friday to post again..... Haiz.... the night before OBS.... haiz.... the feeling a bit weird weird one. I know that obs is fun, but hor, you imagine. Everyweek monday when you go school you will like be thinking, haiz.... Firday faster come!!!! then you know, you wait and wait, day after day, then finally your weekends. But now you imagine I have to pass each day in some ulu ulu place doing some so primative things, living a life without technology, without my computer, handphone and air-con. Duno how am I going to survive till friday... Haiz... I have already packed all my things, thats why I am here to settle all my net things before going... clearing my mail box... otherwise friday my mailbox sure flooded one. Now feeling a bit sleepy, tired. Can't imagine what I will be doing for the next few nights. Cos everynight, I will usually come online to update my blog and stuffs. Now for 4 nights, I will be in ubin, duno doing what. Haiz.... 5 days is not very long, but I dosen't seem short either. Lets hope for the best. :) Haha.. this post very long cos I won't be posting for the next 5 days. So haha... must have something for people to read, and also beacuse the kind of feeling is really different lar :)
Okie So goodbye everyone. See you again on friday :)...............
Must miss me hor :P

No comments: