Monday, April 05, 2004

Mood:

Yay, I saw a beautiful rainbow today :D Then I also saw a white pigeon which I think should be a dove :P but theres none in singapore, so heaven sent me a pigeon instead :P Early in the morning see all these, wah... good omen sia [Is there such thing as good omen? or izzit bad omen only? My english lousy ler :P ] So haha everything went on smoothly today, then somehow I've been made class chairman for my class :P MY first leadership role after so many years. But it wasn't a easy job, especially under my CT... she very 'auntie' one leh... But I think for the sake of my CCA points, I will just bear with it :P Haiz... but I think I not fierce enough... later get bullied :'(. But luckily I know 1/3 of my class as there are my classmates in the temporary classes. So at least got some people who can get along easy with. Hope to get to know the rest of the class soon :D But hor, something very worrying is that I read my horoscope for this week.... It says that I will have a somehow big quarrel with someone, and I have to handle it carefully. I wonder is it because of my new position, then got people buay song me... Haiz... really wonder if I should carry on being the chairman....

No comments: