Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Yo, quite some time nv blog liao. Enjoying my block leave now :D Haha... shiok sia.... Can live 1 week of civilian life... Woho~ K lar... just have bear with it for a while longer. By the time I report back would be in the year 2007 liao! Haha... much closer to ORD liao. Just have to count down till end of the year cos I think the last 3 mths would pass quite fast. Or rather, I can bluff myself that I only left 1 year of service cos I just need to look forward to the block leave at the end of the year again, and then... :D I can go into ORD mood liao :D

The past few days of my holiday was quite nice lar :) Sang alot... haha... but then my singing still cannot make it... :S must practise more.... Then also did my first fake oil painting... lol... It was a budget painting. Instead of a pretty canvas, I bought cloth for curtains... haha... then also used acrylic paint instead of oil paint.... The result is okay lar.... one word to describe... budget... haha.... Although got the 'feeling' of oil paint, but it still lacks something that makes it a true oil painting.

Nothing much lar... plan to go shopping tmr, but then have to depend on the weather lar. Hope it won't rain... then tmr go out and see if there is any post christmas sales to grab some goodies :P

K lar... thats all for now... bye :)

No comments: