Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy new year! Congrats to earth for orbiting another successful round around the sun. Haha... K lar... kind of lame... but I was just wondering, why are we celebrating the new year? Perhaps it is to mark another period in the short life span of humans.

For the next coming frame of 1 year. Here are the little resolution of a little human living in the big and vast world...

First thing... I dun want to spent the next new year eve at home again! Think I have been spending it at home for the past few years liao... So here are some plans and actions to take. I would like to get to know more people. I would be considering doing some volunteering work during the weekends. Or maybe take up some lessons. Like that I wun be wasting my time at home too... at least can get out and know more people. Another thing is to get my current contacts organised. came to realise the fact that my mind cannot store too much information. If I imagine my mind to my a computer. I would have very small hard disk space, average processor speed and very high ram... haha... cos I cannot store information, cannot think too quickly, can solve problems after a long processing time, but then cannot store information after I process it... So yar... decided to get a personal assistant... a digital one... haha... When the next opportunity comes, I would like to get a simple PDA to help manage my contacts and to do list. Cos really... my mind and memory really very bad. Only 2 years never get in contact I can forget a friend's name and even where I've met him... So yar... I think very soon I will forget all of you guys... haha... then also I realised that I never remember any of my friends birthday.... Quite sad right... not even a single person leh. So yar... hope it will improve things.

Secondly... I would like to take up a new performing skill. Cos now my skills cannot be shown to others as a performance. Just like I'm good at art so wad... I can't perform with it... So I would like to learn something like piano... or perhaps even magic.

next I would wish for the better life in the army... now quite sian and dissappointed in it lar... so yar... hope in the new year things will get better.

K lar... last but not least... wish everyone stay happy and healthy always :)

See ya~

No comments: