Sunday, January 14, 2007

Haiz... sian ar... super short weekend... Just book out this morning then so fast come to the end of the day liao... 1 day is really very short... got a lot of things I want to do but didn't have time.... anyway.... 5 more days to go before I get to book out again... haiz... just bear with it... by next week, half of jan will be over already :) Time should pass fast... Am really looking forward to the end of this year.... You know... actually it isn't good to hope that time pass faster.... Let me tell u a story that I've heard over the radio quite some time ago... Its something like this lar... can't really recall the details.

There is this guy who is very impatient. he always wish that time will pass faster. So one day a old man came and gave him a button. The old man said, " if you want time to pass faster, just turn the button" So yar... while walking home... the guy felt that the journey home was too long and boring, so he turned the button and time passed, he was home. And so... he started to use the button more and more often and to skip longer and longer period of time. He skipped the time taken to build his carreer, then skip the time to set up his family... One day... he finally realised that he is old and does not have much time left... Then he looked back... and regretted... the human life span is already so short, yet he skipped such a huge part of it away...

So yar... my life isn't that long either... By hoping that time pass faster is also equilevant to skipping this part of my life away. 1 year may not be a long time... but in reference to my total life span... I guess its quite a chunk. I really don't wish to do so... but then... I find no reason to enjoy this part of my life....

K lar... anyway... yar... still got 5 more days till the next weekend... Hope I'll feel better then lar.. I'm feeling lousy now perhaps because I can't finish the things I want to do...

But then... I still accomplished something today :D Haha... well perhaps not entirely done today... did some part of it yesterday... but then... Yar... digitallised it today... was also another accomplishment cos I used a totally unfamiliar and new program :)

Here's it



This is the new concept that I'm heading towards now... gonna open a character design studio. That will be my logo and the site name :)

Done entirely in adobe illustrator. This is the first time I'm using it... Had a lot of trouble cos I'm too used to using photoshop that it takes some time to adjust cos some functions are no longer there. Also perhaps my com is too lousy, so I faced a lot of lag-ness when using it... Perhaps gonna add some ram to my com when the next opportunity comes :) So do watch out for my new site coming to you soon. Litbud.com will soon cease to exist, but litbud will still live on under the new concept. :)

K lar.. thats all for now... bye :)

No comments: