Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sian ar!!!! tmr got to book in liao... haiz.... Faster ORD!!!!!

Anyway... been thinking about my new year resolution in my previous post. Think there is really something missing in my life. After some thinking. I guess I've been doing things that I'm good at... and not things that I wanted to do.

It has been a long time since I deliberately did something challenging. Thats why my life became so mundane and boring. There is no excitement in my life. And as time passes, I became unhappy and dull.... I lose the brightness and sunshine in my life. I wasn't like that in the past. I used to be very naughty and do crazy things. Duno since when I start to lose my direction in life.

That is why... in the year of 2007... I want to find back my sunshine. I will do all I can to achieve it. If money is able to buy me happiness... I will spend it... Talking about money. I realised that I became quite a miser. On some occassions I hold on to money too tightly. Just few weeks ago... I could have spent that little amount of money to make myself happier... But then I just held on to it and dun want to spent it... Maybe thats why I'm not as happy as before.

Now that I've identified my problem... I will spend this year rectifying it. I will pull together all my available resources to grab back the happiness that I've lost. I hope to be a happier person when I blog about my new year resolution next year. Wish my success.

Thats all for now lar... quite sian lar.. got to book in tmr liao... anyway... lucky this is not a very long week lar since it starts on a wednesday. So yar... life is going back to the way it was again. Looking forward to the next holiday. All the best for 2007 and enjoy your first working or studying day tmr!

No comments: