Sunday, January 21, 2007

Haiz... another weekend gone just like that... but then looking on the bright side... another week closer to ORD :) Haha...

Feeling alot better than yesterday now... The giddiness and teary eyes are no more... but then I kind of realise that my eyesight is getting very bad. my vision is getting really blur... Think I gonna have to wear specs soon... But then I want to wait till I'm nearer to ORD then go make a nice one... haha... my current one is damaged from outfield... it will still last through my army life when I need it lar... after that not that I dun want to use it anymore... I think my eyesight worsen already, so also cannot use liao...

Met up with my insurance agent today for a review. Kind of made me realise something.... My net worth is so little... lol... I'm so worthless. I realise that the money I tried so hard to save are actually peanuts... its too little... Last week I saw a bed room furniture set... Just a simple bedroom set will cost half of my worth... Haha... that means I'm only worth 2 sets of bedroom furniture... isn't that a little pathetic. I want more money!!! But then I got no means of getting more income. I dun mind working, but then nobody wants to employ me... haha... sian lor...


Somemore my expenditure is quite high for the past months. Bought a lot of things. Think it will stay that high for the next few months to come as I still have some more things on my shopping list. Oh well... remember my new year resolution. I said I'm gonna spent money as long as I'm happy :) And yar... I'm happy :D haha... OKay lar... I will still spend moderately... but then I feel the pinch because I no longer save as much as I did last time. Nvm... as long as I'm happy :D

Actually why should I feel the pinch? Since my net worth is peanuts... then my spendings will be the nuts in the peanuts... lol... It is so insignificant... Think I must change my mindset... Now to me... 1k is still as big as a wheel of a cart. At this time and age... peanuts already worth 600K ... lol... so yar... hope I wun feel the heartache after some time when I get accustomed to it.

Next week is quite a boring week. Nothing special. Hope it will pass fast.

ARGH!!!!!!! I really dun want to go back to camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIME PLEASE PASS FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M GONNA GO CRAZY AT THIS RATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kk... bye~

No comments: