Thursday, August 09, 2007

Haiz... just finished watching NDP... Felt abit left out.... Maybe ppl consider me lucky that I don't need to go do NDP... but then somehow I don't feel really glad. Most of the people I know are down there doing one thing or another. But me... just stay at home watch TV... So sian...

Anyway.. just realised that I need lots of money! Haha.... There are so many things that I want. Really must start working liao.... Just to list some of the things that I want.... I wan a new computer. I also want to pay for my driving lesson. Then when I ORD I may be going for 2 overseas trip... lol... Yar... 2 overseas trip... if I dun start to increase my income... I wun be able to go for 2.... Cos maybe I going with my army frens... then my cousins also planning a trip... haha.... so yar.... muz really start work liao :P

Think the Kawaii World Summit is quite a feasible idea... Gonna work on it. Only problem is the lack of places to sell the items. I've been on a look out for places and found some potential places lar... so yar... at least can test out the market first :) So... in order to fulfill my material desires... I really have to start working harder liao :D No more slacking already. Still got half a year for me to pool that amount of money... Which is quite a big sum considering that I can't be using all of my profits to pay for the things. If I do so then my business will never expand without increment of capital. So yar... can only take at most 40% out.... so that means that I need to earn more than double the amount that I'm going to spend... Lol... That comes out to be a super huge amount... :S Haha... but I believe that I can do it! Nothing is impossible for me... lol... K lar... alot of things is impossible. But then I feel that this is not something out of my reach :D Wish me luck!

K lar... thats all for now... bye ;D

No comments: