Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sian ar!!! Another sunday night.... Dread going back to camp.... Life is back to the usual. NDP is over... so there will be lots of time for runs, ippt and soc.... Hate it.... No major and time consuming events coming up... time will pass slowly.... really slowly.... But then... those irritating things aside. I hope with all the free time I now have, I'll fully utilize it to really start serious work :) Cos yar.... one of my overseas trip already confirm liao... end of the year.... Gonna set me back by a little more than a thousand. Dun think I'll be able to earn so much by then... but... let it at least cover some of my expenses :)

Sian ar.... gonna sleep now le... the next moment I open my eyes it'll be the start of a new week in camp.... Another half a year to go! Must bear with it! It will be over soon! bye....

No comments: