Sunday, September 09, 2007

Another sunday night again... sian... my nose just got irritated for no reason and its irritating me :|

Received one of those scam phone calls that says u are a VIP invited for some free event overseas with free air tickets and hotel stay. Haha... I've heard on the news about such stuffs, but didn't expect myself to receive such a call.

The caller seems to be a china lady as she speaks with a chine accent. Then she asked me whether I understand mandarin. Then I say yar... then she continued to explain about all the stuffs. Its quite obvious that its a scam lar... so I didn't bother to waste time with her and just told her that I'm not interested and hung up.

Duno why... after so many reports of the scam the group is still functioning... So yar... to people out there... must really be careful. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Don't get conned.

Wonder if I need to report it to the police or not. Maybe they need it as a record of how many people was targeted. But then I didn't finish the conversation and she haven't start the ask for money yet before I hung up. So yar.... think no need lar.

K lar... thats about all... Long week ahead... haiz.... bye~

No comments: