Sunday, September 02, 2007

hmm... has been some time since I last wrote an entry... Life's so so lately... has it's up and it's fair share of down... so yar... when u average it out... kind of balanced out lar.

Time passed quite easily for the month of august. Now we're into the month of sept ;D Another step closer to finishing my 2 years of ns life. Gonna have a batch of people ORDing in the coming week. Soon... it'll be my turn... haha...

Well... Just have to get by this month... things will accelerate again in october where I'll be going to taiwan for around 3 weeks... and then I'll be back for a week before I fly off to hong kong again for another week. So By the time everything is over... its already mid Nov already :D Yay... haha... December will pass quite easily and then its the start of the new year!

K lar.. nothing much to write about... mind is quite empty lately... didn't want to think too much. My designing work also slowed down. So yar.... nothing much lar... bye~

No comments: