Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hmm... feeling rather troubled lately.... Something keeps luring me away from my usual thoughts.... something is slowly building up my desire for something bad... I want to stop thinking about it... but then it keeps coming... Argh.... Must not give in to such bad desires... otherwise something bad might happen. So yar.... had a hard time trying to resist it.....

Think I've some problem controlling my desires.... Like somethings I think that its okay to think about it for a while... but these little thoughts once in awhile starts building up to something huge that I won't be able to handle and yield to it in the end. Its bad... I must try to stop myself from having such little thoughts in the first place.

K lar... things are starting to accelerate now... Next week is outfield already... then it starts the ball rolling... Nothing much le.... been too troubled by the lure... bye~

No comments: