Sunday, September 30, 2007

I was watching the recent episodes of 清宫风云 thats showing on channel U now. When the show just started I thought its just another boring china history show that moves at a very slow pace. But the few episodes that I watch recently really got me hooked. I find the empress dowager very zai! Lol.... steady sia.... My idol! haha...

The show is at its climax now and I'm really impressed by how the empress dowager tries to protect the Qing dynasty. Her tactics and courage is truly respectable. She really has the poise and aura of a leader, unlike the emperor that always put on a cry baby face... lol...

I've always dream of being able to be in the top leadership position and would be able to fight a war of that massive scale. I've always wanted to have that sort of calm mind in the face of danger and make great decisions. She has the characteristics of a person that I want to be. I want to hold great power, but yet have to ability to control it.

Haha... so yar.... she's my idol!!! Hmm... so I must work towards that direction. :D

Just came back from outfield on friday.... 3 days 2 nights.... although it seems short to some... but I find it already tough. Perhaps I've not had any field camps for a long time already. My tolerance level has dropped. Life is going to get harder. The outfield is the start.... there will be more to come. I hope to just last another 5 mths before I can finally embrace civilian life.

Guess my army life is quite a different experience from others. Get to experience a lot of things that others don't. Dun think anyone will understand expect for ourselves. Everyone thinks that we are slack and have a good life but they dun understand what trouble it brings to be able to hold such freedom. Sometimes its a bliss to follow commands blindly.

K lar... thats all for now. Things are all set in motion for the coming months. Although I'm feeling abit confused by all the things that is happening now. But as things are already all preplanned, I'll just let the momentum carry on itself without the need for me to be over concerned. Bye~

No comments: