Friday, March 21, 2008

Hmm... after 2 weeks of work... things are starting to settle down liao. :)

I found out that if I can knock off on time, then everything will be fine. I'll have time to enjoy my dinner slowly... take a leisure walk around lot 1 before going for my tuition. I was having a hard time during the first week cos my work was behind time so I had to stay back a little bit later to finish it up. So last week things were better as my work starts to clear faster. Also cos I've started to understand the flow of work better so it makes my work easier.

But although my time is not as packed as last week. But I still feel the tiredness. Not physically but mentally. Sitting down there with a bunch of numbers really drains your brain juice. Your mind get so dried up after work that you just want to let it rest and sleep. But then I still have to rush for tuition. So by the end of tuition... my brain is almost totally drained and dead. Then I sleep and the next day the whole draining process continues again.

Well... although I've been complaining about how busy I am, how little time I have for myself. But when I finally got time for myself, I duno what to do. Like today... Haha... my life is really boring. So yar... its not a bad thing to work actually. I just sit there, work a little... at least it keeps me occupied.

The thing that save me from totally giving up on my work is MSN... lol.. Thanks to MSN I can chat with friends while working. Haha... Almost everyday I talk to dong and ler. Dong is working all the way in HK and I still get to chat with him at work everyday. Its nice to do so. Just like for the past 2 years we have been chatting in the sungei gedong medical center. This is how amazing technology is, no matter where you are, with a internet connection. Its feels as if the other person is just next door. Ler is also another one. Haha... doing relief teaching. So yar.. if you take away MSN.. I think I wun be able to survive at work.

Now back on the topic of work.. Hehe... although I tried my best to be careful. But duno why I just won't get things out accurately. I think its just me lar.. I'm not a person into details. I shouldn't be working as in the accounts department in the first place. Haha... But I think I shall just hang on to this job ba. For the past 2 weeks... okay lar... to be honest... I've tried to do the best I could lar... but there are still some numbers that I sweep under the carpet... LOL... I think these things will come out and haunt me again soon. Haha... Hopefully I wun stay long enough for it to come back to me. Also hopefully that wun give me too much work cos I'll end up screwing up their accounts.. lol... But really... sometimes you just get so frustrated that you just want to give up.

OH well... at first I was really feeling guilty about my incompetency. But then recently I got an enlightenment. I should worry so much, cos I'm only doing a temp job. Others are being paid almost thrice my pay... so just let them worry about it. Haha... I just come to work on time. Process anything that comes by and then leave work on time. I think thats my purpose as a temp worker there. To just help them process all the sai kang i.e. manual work. I shouldn't think too much :) haha... Just as long as I have a computer, a internet connection, and MSN... plus I can work at a comfortable pace with enough time to chat online. Then I guess I will have no reason of leaving this job before they want me to leave. Haha.. Not as in they fire me lar... like when they do not need a temp worker to help them process work anymore.

K lar... all in all... still quite okay with my life now. Though its tiring. But it keeps me occupied :) Hope that things will keep changing for the better in days to come :)

No comments: