Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wah... sibeh sian....

Everyday I get drowned by a tsunami of numbers... LOL... accounting is really not my cup of tea. Haha... really... I realised why my superior is an account... lol... he really like accounting very much...

Today we were sorting out some accounts... then we met with a problem... For me... it was so fustrating cos we need to recheck everything again to make sure that it balanced... I almost wanna just take the laptop and slam it into the wall... But then he... instead of being fustrated.... he was actually excited about it... LOL.... he tells me that he sees it as a mystery and feels motivated to solve it....

I was like -__________- """"

Really... I was suffocating in the sea of numbers... but there he is happily swimming around.

So yar... that makes me realise that I am not build to be an accountant... I never thought accounting would be that tough until I started on this job... :S Wish me good luck man.... still got at least a month before I can get out of this sea of suffering... haha... See ya~

No comments: